Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thank you for entering!!

Hello Virginia's View Challenge friends!
I am doing a quick post to thank you for playing our Link-Up party. 
For all the details and linking,  please visit here
There is one rule that I want to remind you...
 That is, to keep the challenge fun and fair, one entry per person please.

(The following two cards are perfect for friend-themed cards. A re-post from my own blog)
s
I am sharing two cute cards along with the new release over Simon Says Stamp "My Favorite". This release has so many incredibly cute and fun products

I have the pleasure of using Cuddly Crittters which comes with 6 darling images. The designs are clean and crisp--excellent for colorists or non-colorer like me!


thinking about you
I created the panel with Oval Stitched dies (Memory Box). This is another great way to stretch your basic shape dies! The sentiment was stamped with 3 colors with the help of MISTI.  Stamping the panda is the easiest thing as there is no coloring required :)

For my 2nd card, I simply stamped on felt and cut it out. You also can use the stamp and die combo set (see here). Layering this cutie over vellum and pattern paper seems like a good idea.
DSC_0107 (4)
If you like to check out the new release, please visit here

Thank you once again for your kind comments and feedback. I am absolutely delighted to know that you still like to hanging out here....I will try my best to keep this inspiration/challenge blog going!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
For the Link-Up Friendship party, please enter here or scroll down)



7 comments:

conil said...

I didn't realize how precious this set was until I saw your cards. Pretty versatile, as well. Both cards are, as usual, terrific. I mean, who doesn't love pandas and puppies?

Lisa Petrella said...

Your cards are totally adorable, Virginia!!!

Lisa said...

How cute are these!!

Amy McCue said...

Those cards are just darling.

Helen Gullett said...

The panda cards are totaly adorable, Virginia!

Greta said...

Love your cards, Virginia! The second one is very unusual & sweet--love the vellum!

D.Ann C said...

They're adorable!