Monday, December 21, 2015

More on Glitter!

Hello friends!
There are still a few more days to enter this month's (last) Glitter challenge!
I am pleased to present a special guest today.
My daughter, Stephanie, is sharing a card with a touch of glitter. As you know, Stephanie has served as one of the panel judges since Day 1 and her takes on card-making are always appreciated. Stephanie is a full-time PhD student in Public Health and an avid wedding photographer. She doesn't make cards often, but when she does, I am always amazed at what she comes up with...

Here's Stephanie's card.
All is calm....

Stephanie created a CAS card with Christmas lyrics as a starting point. She then highlighted the Treble Cleft with a red foiled heart. The sentiment from Warm Wishes (Neat and Tangled) really compliments the theme. I must say that she has definitely combined a few simple glitter elements (foiled heart, glitter kraft paper and gold sequins). The effect is lovely and sweet! Big thanks to Stephanie for allowing me to share her special card and for giving me her time so willingly. 

There will be no wrap-up post this time--boohoo!
 I will be back on Dec. 31st, 12:01am Eastern Time to announce the three winners.
Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

~amy~ said...

yay for Stephanie....such a beautiful card!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is gorgeous, Stephanie is obviously talented just like her mama :)

I Card Everyone said...

Stephanie!!! Oh so pretty!
=]

Shelly said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Stephanie!! Love!

Cindy C. said...

Stephanie your card is so delightful!

Marianne said...

How lovely to have Stephanie as a 'guest designer' on this blog and with such a beautiful card too.

Julia Aston said...

Love Stephanie's card - so crisp and clean! Great design! Julia xx

conil said...

The clean lines of Stephanie's card really appeals to my CAS side but her choices of embellishing the card and that heart-felt sentiment make it a work of art.

Karen L K said...

Yes one Stephanie!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, clean, shimmery and fabulous, Stephanie ... fabulous! Anita :)

Kim M said...

Stephanie's card is awesome! Perfectly CAS which is my favorite. :-)

Maaike Uijthoven said...

Merry Christmas!

Jasleen said...

What an amazing card by Stephanie ! I love how she has added glitter and still kept the card so minimalist :)

Clemencia R said...

Hi, this is my first time here, I just wanted to know if the challenges are just for card making or can I submit a scrapbook or art journal page? thanks

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Stephanie! I love the modern clean lines and the musical note is fabulous! I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...especially when it comes to talent!