First of all, I'd love to thank those of you who are new to this challenge blog and have now become followers. Welcome! A BIG round of applause to those of you who submitted your textured cards in this last challenge. The number says it all--239 of them! Wow, amazing!!
Due to time constraint, I have simplified the categories and summed up my findings. I am sure the more you look at the entries, the more you'll find that each entry has a contributing element about "Textures". That's why this challenge blog has become a good source of inspiration. At least, that's how I see it :)
Here is the highlight of "how we did it"!
1. Dry-embossing: the good old-fashioned way of adding textures. This tried and true method never disappoints.
2. Embossing: this is the staple for every stamper. And why not? It is fun, effective and totally addictive!
3. Mixed Media: adding and applying all kinds of Mixed Media onto the projects is the best part. The process of having a play with your go-to supplies is...priceless. The results are most satisfying!
4. Scored Lines: this subtle element can enhance so much!
5. Die-cutting: intricate dies sure make a very textured statement.
6. Stencil/Embossing Paste: this proves to be the most popular way of added textures. It's not hard to see why...gorgeous, every. single. time.
7. Unique and Creative Textures: burlap, felt, corrugated card board, strings....just to name a few.
And there you have it. Please come back on Nov. 25th when we share our Top 10 Favorites and HMs. Till then. Thanks for stopping by!