Saturday, November 14, 2015

Guest Designer-Karin Akesdotter (Part 2)

Hello friends!
Are you ready for MORE inspiration from Karin Akesdotter ?  Isn't her work beautiful!?
Today is part 2 of her projects. If you miss seeing the first one, click here or scroll down.

Karin:  Hi Everyone! Today I'm back with Another post as guest designer for one of my absolute favorite challenges; Virginia's View - I'm having so much fun with this month's theme - texture.

Karin: Because of the season I decided to go with two different types of snow fall textures. In Part 1, I shared a card using embossing paste to create snowfall texture and for today's card I used an embossing folder:
Karin: If you haven't played along yet I hope I've inspired you to do so - you can win a gift card for Simon Says Stamp - YIPPIE!!!


 My heartfelt thanks to Karin for these two posts of inspiration. Please stop by Karin's blog and leave her some love. We still have quite a few days to enter this Textures challenge. Also, I have lined up another fun challenge for December ....can 't wait to share!
Thanks for stopping by!




An InLinkz Link-up