Monday, September 7, 2015

Guest Designer-Julia Altermann (Part 1)

Hello friends!
I am so pleased to have our next guest designer Julia Altermann from Just One More Card. Julia's card-making caught my eyes as soon as she entered Virginia's View Challenge. Her cards are always so well thought out and detailed. Julia is excellent in coloring and...well, everything with stamping. Did you know that Julia also has a popular You Tube Channel? Her instructions are so clear and precise. I also love how she approaches each card with such fun and enthusiasm.

Here is her first card with a video. Normally, I would ask the guest designer share their thoughts, creative process/tips.
  With Julia's video, I think we'll just have to watch her on You Tube and see what she has for us.
Here is the link. 
You likey? If you do, das is wunderbar!
Isn't Julia fun and creative? She totally is :)

I encourage you to leave Julia some love in her blog "Just One More Card".
Julia has another video for us in two days! Can you wait!? I am looking forward to sharing her beautiful projects with you. I hope that you are inspired. Geometric Patterns are not as hard as it looks, right?
Speaking of Patterns, you can also explore the possibilities with pattern paper...

 Patterned Paper Play by Paige Evans over Craftsy covers a huge amount of pattern inspiration.
 See you in 2 days!


 

3 comments:

conil said...

So glad you invited Julia, she's one of my favorites. Love her sense of humor and her cards never disappoint.

Ruby N said...

Julia is so talented!!

Taunya Butler said...

Lovely card and with such great color and awesome details!!