Saturday, July 25, 2015

Spotlight Feature

Hello! Can you believe that July just flew by? It's time to do our spotlight feature!
It's no small feat to pick Top 10  Top 12 Favorites from 240 entries. We are going to break the rule a bit just because I have a few more favorites than usual. Yay!
(note to myself: ...Yes, Virginia, you can bend the rules in your own challenge blog. LOL).
 You all knocked this challenge out of the ball park. Without further ado, here we go!
1 #150 Michelle

2. #222 Wiebke K.


3. #68 Lisa Elton

 4. #77 Lydia

5 #87. Darnell K. 

6 #139  Erum (E.T.)

7 #192 Nina Marie Design

8 # 226 May Park



9 #56 Mayline

10 #74 Kara

11 #110 bhavana

12 #164 Ruby N


Please grab your badge, Top 10 favorites!

From the Top 10 Top 12 Favorites, the Random. Org picked one lucky winners for this challenge. 
 Drum roll, please ... 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
  The 1st prize $25 Gift voucher goes to....  
9 #56 Mayline 
Congratulations, Mayline! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, July 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked! 

In no particular order, here are our Honorable Mentions.
212.  Gayatri

Thank you for your wonderful support and participation. Our next challenge is coming up on Sept. 1st! Till then!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Dr John, for picking my card! :-) Congratulations everyone!

Dotty Jo x said...

A truly beautiful selection! Jo x

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful collection!! Congrats everyone!!

Bhavana said...

Thank you for picking my card .. Congrats everyone :)

Megan said...

Yes, you can bend the rules when you create and host a challenge! :) I don't know how you guys narrow it down every month.

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you, V, for the wonderful compliment of picking my card! You made my day!! Congratulations to all the other featured card artists!! Hugs, Darnell

Wiebke Kommerell said...

When I scrolled down and recognized I've seen my card a moment before - I just squeaked!
This makes me soooo happy!

Have I told you I love, Dr. John!? ;-)
Thanks a bunch - you made my day (or even the whole weekend!). :-)

Greetings from a smiling Wiebke.

conil said...

Congrats to all you master stampers.

Maaike Uijthoven said...

congrats everyone!

Ruby N said...

Phew, barely made the cut! :-) Thank you, Virginia! Your challenges rock! And congrats to everyone else! :-)

Shelly said...

WOW! Congrats to all! Gorgeous cards!

Lisa said...

I was on vacation when this post went up!! Thanks so much for picking my card Virginia!!