Sunday, July 12, 2015

More 100% Stamped Inspiration

Hi there! Have you taken up the "100% Stamped" Challenge yet? If not, there is still TIME! The challenge ends on the 18th, 11:55pm Eastern Time.You can make any style of cards: Clean and Simple, Shabby Chic, Vintage, Graphic or Fun and Cute....and Scene cards! You can use your latest stamps or an old favorite or just mix a few sets up for the fun of it.

I am sharing one more card that is 100% Stamped. 
explore
It really is easy, just stamp a few of your favorite images. With the new Simon Says Stamp "One with Nature", I did some selective stamping with the help of MISTI. It is even more fun to stamp, especially since I just got some new inks! Please take some time to visit and comment on our fellow participants' creations. I am sure you will be inspired!
Lastly, I have a new 100% Stamped card in my own blog (see here), if interested.
Thanks for stopping by!






10 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love your stamping! The colors of the leaves are fabulous!

expressionswithheart said...

This is so neat! Love your card Virginia!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I LOVE your card, Virginia! Every time I see this stamp set used makes me wish I owned it :)

conil said...

Fabulous color on both of your cards today. You have become a MISTI expert to get results like this and the one on your Yes, Virginia blog.

Brandi said...

Wow! Stunning card!!!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is one gorgeous card, Virginia! Fab ombre colors!

CraftyPaws said...

WOW there are some amazing cards being shared. What a wonderful challenge to get our mojo going! Thanks so much for hosting this! Big hugs, Kristina

Ksenija Rizova said...

Virginia, wonderful card! I love this stamps set too, and this is one more excellent project with it - love the leaves stamped vertically and horizontally, ombre effect and fully stamped background! Hugs, Ksenija