Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Wrap-Up

Hello hello!!!!!
What an amazing Ombre/Monochromatic Challenge we just had!
I didn't think there will be too many entries because the theme can be a bit daunting for some. BUT the numbers speak for themselves--all 226 of them!

It is time to reflect on our theme and categorize and highlight a few fabulous entries. Quite a few of you indicate to me that you love the Wrap-Up posts. I want you to know that I do not take it lightly to make one with each challenge. Each time seems harder to do than the last. But you know, I do try my best...

Since the theme is so straight-forward, I think it's easy to start with the monochromatic theme. I picked these cards and arranged them in a sort of "rainbow" order.  They are quite pleasing to the eyes, aren't they?

Next, we have colorful entries with Ombre Effect. This is much more popular than I had anticipated.



Please take some time to visit each other's blogs and leave some blog love. Here is the entire list of entries. We now have over 540 Likes on Facebook page. If you are on Facebook, please go ahead and like the page. You can get the latest updates over FB.

See you on 25th for our Spotlight Feature! Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Carol said...

Thrilled to find my card featured in your wrap up Virginia.congrats to all the other featured artists too. Carol x

Ruby N said...

Thank you for featuring me in the wrap-up post. The cards are beautiful, and I really loved this theme!

conil said...

Not surprised you had over 200 entries. The theme is a popular one and really fun to do. Thanks for honoring my entries. Just want to say that this challenge is one of my favorites.

Andrea La Vigne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card!!! I missed it the first time looking. My thought was, "Oh, well." But then I went back and saw it!!!! Weird how that happens. Congrats to all the other featured artists as well. Looking forward to the 25th! ~ Andrea

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you for all the work you do bringing us your challenges and then the very difficult task of doing a feature wrap-up! You rock, V!! I'm so delighted to be one of those featured and to be shown among these stellar works of art!! Hugs, Darnell

Maaike Uijthoven said...

wow over 2oo entries no wonder it's so hard to choose, but well done you and all the ladies featured in the wrap up (me included lol)

Deepti said...

Beautiful picks and it's an honor to see my card there, thank you Virginia :)

Wiebke Kommerell said...

I's amazing how many great entries your challenge has every time Virginia! Thanks a lot for all the time and work you (and your family!) invest for all of us!
To read your lovely comments on every one of the blogs always makes me happy!

I feel so honored you choose one of my cards for the Ombre-Wrap Up.
*Hug*
Wiebke

aaga said...

Congrats to everyone!
I think I'll pass the next few challenges as my due date is very near now but I'll always keep an eye on your blog, Virginia! ;-)

Julia Aston said...

A beautiful wrap up with so many colorful creations! Excited to see my Latte card made it to the monochromatic list!!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I love the wrap up posts. I also love to see my creations make the list and this time around it did - thank you so much!!

Deanne :)

Taunya Butler said...

I love your challenge and I seriously love how when you wrap-up, you showcase so many talented and amazing people!! You are a gift!! SO many wondremous things to see here!!

Gouri Khandekar said...

Great to see my card in the wrap-up... Thanks Virginia...

Kanan Pandya said...

Thank you so much, Virginia for featuring my card in the wrap-up post!!! Love all the beautiful entries, great inspirations. :-)

Cris G said...

Thank you for featuring my card, Virginia!