Thursday, May 21, 2015

Top 50 Blogs!

Hello friends!
A HUGE thank-you for entering our last two-month challenge--Layers and Dimensions.
With a whopping 534 entries (!!!), as you can imagine, there are a ton of blogs to sift through. I must say that you have really ACED the challenge!
Since it is a two-month challenge, I thought, instead of doing a Wrap-up post that I normally do, it would be fun to highlight the work of 50 bloggers.

These gorgeous and beautifully crafted entries are worth checking out. However, They do not entirely represent our Top 10 Favorites. Our panel judges are selecting from all 534 entries! Please do not fret if you do not see your blog on this list. AND there will be two winners from this challenge (one from Top 10 Favorites, one random winner from all entries). 

I am super excited about our upcoming monthly challenge in June!
 Please don't forget to enter my Craftsy Card Class Giveaway (details here).

Please come back on the 25th for our Spotlight Feature. Till then, thank you for stopping by!


22 comments:

Thordis said...

Congrats to the featured players. The cards are amazing each and everyone of them!
And thank you Virginia for another awesome challenge :)

maria f. said...

What a roundup! So much loveliness to peruse. Thanks for putting this together, Virginia. So many great ways to use layers!

Tracy Ercole said...

Such beautiful cards, congrats to those featured.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, what awesome cards and blogs! A great round-up - I see some blogs I definitely want to visit! Congratulations to everyone!

hazelspaperdesigns said...

Wow! Stunning Virginia! Amazing choices!!!

Mariane C said...

I say !!... That was a marvellous and fabulous participating... Congratulations to all !!!

Kind regards
Mariane

http://cordes.re/blg/wind/

Kelly Szafron said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for putting this together and including one of my cards.

conil said...

WoW! Amazing cards. Over 500 entries. However are you going to narrow it down. That's be quite the ordeal.

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUCH a large task to run this MOST amazing of ALL Challenges!!!
I am always inspired by your guest designers. ALL of them!!! Joni and Isha just blew my mind..and you do it EVERY time. Thanks for all that you do!

Your FAN
-Kimberly

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Absolutely wonderful card gallery.Thanks for including my card.
Archana

Henriƫtte said...

Lovely cards! Congrats to all! Thanks for featuring my card.

Anita in France said...

What a fantastic gallery, Virginia ... so much talent and inspiration! Thanks so much for featuring one of my cards! Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

Thank you for including me in your feature, Virginia! I love to see all of these amazing cards, and look forward to meeting more of these talented cardmakers!

Barb Ghig said...

Thanks for sharing all this beautiful 'eye candy' with us...and for including my card in your collection :)

donna mikasa said...

So honored to be on your "50 blogs" list! And I'm oohing and aahing at all the other cards from some of my favorite bloggers! Looking forward to your next challenge, too!

Sarah Gray said...

So many of my favourite bloggers in one place - great showcase, Virginia!

Shelly said...

WOW! Some FABULOUS bloggers going on here! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Thanks so much for sharing my blog and card! It's fun to go visit new blogs, congrats to all of those being shared!!!

PiecesbyEmily said...

OMG THANK YOU for including my blog on this list of amazing designers!! Congrats to all!

Charlene said...

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for a great challenge Virginia and adding me to the top 50 :-)

Greta said...

I'm amazed & honored to be part of this group of wonderful crafters--thank you, Virginia!

Cris G said...

Oh, what a surprise! I feel honored to be in this list of wonderful crafters. Thank you so much for highlighting my "home", Virginia!