It's not easy to do a Wrap-Up post...
In fact, I get intimidated
dread doing it because of the astounding number of your gorgeous creations.
I get overwhelmed, very overwhelmed...but again, I digress, this challenge is not about me :)
With SO many AMAZING entries, I only got to share a few for these categories.
Let's get inspired, shall we?
1. Embossing and Watercolor: These two techniques are still immensely popular. You can tell why it is still all the rage from these beauties!
2. Emboss Resist: Can you resist embossing? I think not. This proves to be the kicker for this challenge!
3. Multiple Embossing: For those who go to great lengths to emboss the images multiple times, the results say it all.
4. Clear Embossing: It's plainly clear to see that Clear-Embossing is the unsung hero when it comes to embossing. Because it makes everything POP!!
5. White Embossing: there is something special about those white outlines... everything looks better with white embossing.
6: Dry-Embossing: let's face it, were you tempted to buy EVERY dry-embossing folder out there when you first got your die cut machine? I am sure we can all relate :)
7. Embossing Paste with stencils: stencils with embossing paste have quite the presence in paper-crafting; it is now all about that PASTE!
There are a few more categories (gold embossing, silver embossing...etc), but I must put a stop here. You get the idea. Well, thank you so much for hanging out here!
This is THE place to share our stamping obsession.
Thank you for your participation and enthusiasm. I really can't ask for more.
See you on 25th. Top 10 Favorites and HMs will be announced! Ciao!