Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Wrap-Up

Hello friends!
It's not easy to do a Wrap-Up post...
In fact, I get intimidated dread doing it because of the astounding number of your gorgeous creations. 
I get overwhelmed, very overwhelmed...but again, I digress, this challenge is not about me :) 
With SO many AMAZING entries, I only got to share a few for these categories. 
Let's get inspired, shall we? 


1. Embossing and Watercolor: These two techniques are still immensely popular. You can tell why it is still all the rage from these beauties!

2. Emboss Resist: Can you resist embossing? I think not. This proves to be the kicker for this challenge!

3. Multiple Embossing: For those who go to great lengths to emboss the images multiple times, the results say it all.

4. Clear Embossing: It's plainly clear to see that Clear-Embossing is the unsung hero when it comes to embossing. Because it makes everything POP!!

5. White Embossing: there is something special about those white outlines... everything looks better with white embossing. 

6: Dry-Embossing: let's face it, were you tempted to buy EVERY dry-embossing folder out there when you first got your die cut machine? I am sure we can all relate :) 


7. Embossing Paste with stencils: stencils with embossing paste have quite the presence in paper-crafting; it is now all about that PASTE! 

There are a few more categories (gold embossing, silver embossing...etc), but I must put a stop here. You get the idea. Well, thank you so much for hanging out here! 
This is THE place to share our stamping obsession.
Thank you for your participation and enthusiasm. I really can't ask for more. 
See you on 25th. Top 10 Favorites and HMs will be announced! Ciao!

25 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Virginia, your challenge is amazing, and looking at all the wonderful entries, This is THE PLACE, for sure! I am in awe of all of the inspiration and loveliness and wonderful guest designers that just knock our socks off each post! Just lovin' it - a FAN!

Leni said...

Such an amazing talent shown here! Thanks for your wonderful challenges! Love to participate each and every time, together with all enthousiastic participants!

Mirra`s Mom said...

Virginia, you, as always, did a great job! to open each link, to give the kind words to each ... I am incredibly pleased and proud that you share my postcard! Thank you!!!

Linda said...

Wow so many stunning cards and so much amazing inspiration Virginia! - thanks to everyone for sharing their projects so we can all learn and grow and have fun! Love this fab challenge! You do an amazing job bringing it all together V. xx

I Card Everyone said...

Beauty lives here... and I cannot believe my eyes, Virginia! I do wish I owned every dry embossing folder, by the way - I'm working on that! Thanks for sharing my happy accident...
=] Michele

Shelly said...

WOW! Stunning cards!

Cindy C. said...

Awesome beautiful inspirations!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your difficult job is so appreciated! I look forward to this feature each month, and learn so much from it!

Maura R said...

What a beautiful showcase of cards!! Thanks for including mine, and for all you efforts!

Ingrid said...

It really was an exception month of talent. I loved SO many of the projects...visited many of the blogs today...really inspirational! Thanks again Virginia for another great one. :)

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Wow, what a bunch of beautiful cards! Thanks for showing my card!! I love all things embossing! Thanks for all of the work that you do for this challenge, it is truly a joy to be able to participate!

Ksenija Rizova said...

Virginia, superb challenge and wonderful examples of possible techniques! You attracted so many talented girls. Thank you for featuring my both cards :)

LauraJane:) said...

Yes you have a daunting task each moth!! Thanks for including my card:)

Harriet Skelly said...

I don't know how you narrow all these entries down - they are all fabulous and I am finding new to me stampers through your challenge! Thanks so much for doing this challenge! Thank you also for including my card here.

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks for all your hard work, its a fab challenge & we appreciate all you do :)

conil said...

Boy, did you ever have a tough row to hoe this time around...these entries are awesome. What a lot of work to pick the best of in all these entries.

Lee-Anne said...

Amazing designs by so many talented people. Thanks for all you do, Virginia! And I'm thrilled to have my card included here.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

You´re doing an amzing job with this challenge and it´s so much fun. So many beautiful entries and thank you for including one of mine in the wrap up.

Big hugs for you!!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Sooo much Awesome inspiration!!!

SonjaK said...

So many beautiful entries, Virginia. I'm sure you've had a hard time deciding on which ones you'd be showcasing. And I'm so happy and honored to see that my monster card is among those beauties. Thank you so much!

Greta said...

Overwhelming amount of inspiration, Virginia--so many beautiful creations! What a shock to see my card included--thank you!

Nicki S said...

THANK YOU for featuring my card!! I'm so honored and proud to be among so many wonderful artists! Thanks for all your hard work and effort you put into this amazing challenge! I hope to participate more in the near future!!

Becca Cruger said...

What an amazing gallery! I don't envy you your task of putting these together and choosing a top 10!

Julie Hoffman said...

Thanks for featuring my card in the white embossing category!

Taunya Butler said...

I love the way you showcase so many others' work - you are certainly such an encouraging and praising member of the stamp community!! Great work on this challenge and I loved seeing these cards!! So much talent out there!! Hope you know what a stamping/crafting angel you are!! Beautiful too!!!