Saturday, February 7, 2015

Guest Designers-Leigh P., Gayatri M. and Lisa E.

Hello! Are you hesitant about playing the Shaker Card challenge? Need more convincing? Well, today's inspiration will make you want to run to your craft table and make shaker cards!!

It is my honor to have the design team from Pretty Pink Posh to share their talent! The sweet and talented owner of Pretty Pink Posh Paulina is offering a PRIZE to one of our Top 10 favorites! That means, we have TWO prizes for this shaker card challenge! Squeal!
http://www.shopprettypinkposh.com/
Let's get started, shall we?

Leigh Penner (To the Full)
Leigh: For my card, I used Paulina's Stitched Duos 3 dies & I mixed some white glitter with her Silver Shimmer Seed Beeds.

Tips from Leigh: I used narrow strips of double sided foam tape to form a rectangle around the "bad" side of the window diecut, which was lined with clear acetate.
I put a mix of the beads and glitter onto the card and then adhered the window over top.

Gayatri Murali (Handmade by G3)
Gayatri: I have used Simon Says Stamp TV Shaker Craft Die using the birch wood paper for my shaker card. Inside the shaker, I have used Blush Pink, Pink Peonies 4mm sequins and Silver Shimmer beads from Pretty Pink Posh. I put the TV on the stand on the wall using stamps from To Thine Own Shelf stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.

Lisa Elton (My Paper Tales)
Lisa: First I die cut a heart (PTI) from a piece of fun foam and daisy print paper. I've filled my shaker with Sparkling Clear Seed Beads, Sweetheart Mix Sequins, 4mm Marshmallow & 4mm Pink Blush Sequins. Two punched hearts stamped with DeNami Design sentiments were added to the mix.
Lisa: Next came Piglet who is perched upon a small rectangle cut with one of the Stitched Borders 1 dies topped with Washi Tape. He's nestled into a few die cut leaves and flowers. A couple of Chevron Twill Ribbon: {Celery} tails help to anchor this little cluster of cuteness!

Are you loving the EYE CANDY? I know I am! Big thanks to Leigh, Gayatri and Lisa for creating these jaw-dropping projects for us. These is more awesomeness to come from the Pretty Pink Posh design team. Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic cards! Love Lisa's sample with the sweet piglet image and beautiful shaker full of goodies!

Milka Gubo said...

Darling cards. I love Lisa´s card with Winnie the Pooh. :-D

~amy~ said...

awwww...super sweet shaker cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - so ecvited about the cool, cute shaker cards that are part of this post!! what an impressive line up!! I see some great ways to think about shakwr cards here fron these ladues!! Thank you!!! Virginia - I am so pleased for you and all the way talented people you get to sponsor or design for your challenge blog - I truly hope you realize that people flock to you because of the way you make them feel with your kindness and ability to make others feel valuable!! I know I would willingly do something for you if you asked - you just inspire a confidence in others, a feeling of can- do ness!! Thank you for that and for being wonderful you!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow these are all so cute.. yay for Lisa for guest designing..

Kara Lynne said...

These shakers are all so creative and darling!

Shelly said...

These are all so SWEET!

Jill Norwood said...

Fabulous shaker cards from the PPP ladies and so many amazing challenge entries too!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for having us as your guests Virginia!!

Sue Lelli said...

FAB cards by the guest designers! Lisa's piglet with the hearts and sequins stole my heart!

Greta said...

Wonderful guest designer projects!

Nora N. said...

Amazing!! I love their shakers and the fun way they created them. I think Piglet is my favorite!!

Manuela said...

wonderful shaker cards and fun, also great inspiration from you and your guests!

Thordis said...

Amazing shaker cards from the Guest designers.
And there is already so many beautiful entries :)