Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Guest Designer- Alice Wertz

Hello, friends! 
Have you joined the challenge yet? 
If not, today's guest designer will surely get you inspired. 
This girl has mad (I mean, MAD) coloring skills and her stamping techniques are absolutely top-notch. With numerous stamping winning titles under her belt, she is....
the wonderful Alice Wertz from Alice's {Little} Wonderland.

Here are Alice's amazing projects. 
Alice: I used Jane's Doodles Read All Bout It set. The image is colored with Copic markers. I masked the girl before stamping the stack of books behind her. It's an "almost" one layer card if you don't count the washi tape sentiment. =)
Alice: In this card, I used stamps from My Favorite Things. The girl is from Class Act set and the sentiment is from Mason Jar Labels set. It's colored with Copic markers and this one is hopefully good for the "white space" feature.
 close-up

Alice: Thanks so much once again for the invitation! I had such fun making these cards for your challenge! =)

Don't you just wish you could watch Alice doing the coloring? I was lucky to have met Alice in San Francisco (August, 2013). Both of us were born and raised in Taiwan, so there is that extra special connection and bond that we have. We chatted mostly with each other in Mandarin, except when we had to translate for our non-Chinese speaking husbands and my kids!

Virginia and Alice
Alice is just as sweet as her creations and is also very humble and kind. We are truly blessed to have such a talented card-maker amongst us! Please stop by Alice's blog and leave her some blog love! 
Thank you, Alice, for inspiring us with your creations.

11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I love Alice's cards. I love your coloring and designs Alice.

Alice Wertz said...

Thank you so much for the invitation and for the wonderful post, Virginia! I am so honored! =) I had such fun creating for your challenge, I think I should make sure that I check your challenge every month! You are the bestest, my friend! =)

Alice Wertz said...

You are too kind, Lisa! Thank you so much! =)

~amy~ said...

Yay for Alice...I'm such a huge fan of her style and her coloring.
Love the pic of the both of you!

Shelly said...

YAY, Alice!!! Awesome cards! Love the pic!

jintyoo7 said...

What splendid cards, Alice - the coloring and shading are fantastic! Love the set photograph of you both ;-)

Laura Norris said...

Great cards! The coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the great picture if the two of you!

Kara Lynne said...

Alice is my Copic coloring hero! Fantastic cards, and Alice, you always rock the white space!

Taunya Butler said...

Alice's cards were absolutely and completely amazing - that coloring!!! WOW - she is a ninja skilled colorer!! I totally agree with what Virginia said - Yes, I would like to watch Alice color!!! Awesomely done and I love how generous Virginia is with her kind words, compliments and encouragements to other crafters!! Kudos to bothe these incredible ladies!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Alice's cards are absolutely amazing! Beautiful designs and coloring on her images...WOW!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Alice is super talented! I am glad to see her as the Guest Designer here! Love her cards and coloring! Congrats, Alice!