We know that this month is truly the busiest time of the year.
The fact that we had almost 200 entries truly amazes me!
That means you really love the challenge...the theme...and that you really just want to have fun!
I guess it's all of the above!
Here is a quick wrap-up for this challenge.
Distressing is the key ingredient and you really played up to the challenge. Just take a look at the beautiful entries (see here), every single one is full of inky goodness!
1. Distressing is not for the faint of heart. Distress colors are bold and colorful.
2. A hint of distressing goes a long way.
3. Distress inks are handy if you are still in love with watercolors!
4. Distress inks blend like BUTTER--smooth!
5. Creating a scene with distress ink proves to be dramatic and effective!
6. Distressed edges give your card design an extra EDGE!
Are you inspired? I am loving all of your entries.
I will be back on 25th to announce the Top 10 Favorites, Honorable Mentions and our two Penny Black random winners.
Thanks so much for stopping by!