Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Spotlight Feature!

The moment that you all have been waiting for is HERE! You must all know already...how difficult it is for us to pick Top 10 Favorites. We hope that you are not feeling discouraged if you were not picked this time. As an avid challenge player myself, I know you have certainly put your heart and passion into your entry/entries.

Let's get right to it ....
Dr. John: " I like flaky things."
1. #228 Karen D.
 2. #265 Amy Kolling

Virginia: "These GORGEOUS projects dazzled me!"
3. #49 Gayatri

4. #167 Lea Lawson 

5. # 226 May Park
6. #239 Maria F.

Stephanie: "These cards really stood out to me in my selective process! "

7. #19 Hannelie
8. #78 Lyndal
9. #140 shirley-bee
10. #170 Shona Chambers

Please grab your badge, Top 10 favorites!
From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. Org picked two lucky winners for this challenge.
            Drum roll, please ...

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
  The 1st prize $25 Gift voucher goes to....  

 8. #78 Lyndal
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/?affiliates=28/
The 2nd prize $15 Gift Pack of Metal Sheets  generously offered 
by "Add a Little Dazzle" goes to

6. #239 Maria F. 

Congratulations, Lyndal and Maria ! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, Nov. 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked! 

In no particular order, here are our Honorable Mentions.
We will have a sneak peek for next challenge on the 29th!
See you then!

19 comments:

maria f. said...

I bet if I checked all my cards made in 2014, metallic would be the thing used most. IMO you could just keep on using this theme, Virginia ;) Just thrilled to be one of your picks. And Mr. Random's friend. Thank you for running such a wonderful challenge. There is so much inspiration in the gallery. Always. And happy holidays to you and yours.

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm thrilled and honored to be among the Honorable Mentions in the company of such fantastic card artists! Thank you, Virginia! Congratulations to all the winners! Hugs, Darnell

Lyndal said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!! LOVE seeing everyone's FABULOUS sparkly creations in the gallery and a HUGE CONGRATS to all the winners!

Kate said...

Thanks so much for the mention ...and with so many fabulous talented ladies :)
Kate xx

Karen D. said...

Thanks so much Dr. John for choosing my card as one of your favs. Congrats to all the winners!
Thanks Virginia for hosting such a fun challenge.
hugs mf

~amy~ said...

congrats everyone...awesome inspiration!

Susanne Vargas said...

Gorgeous picks! Congratulations to all!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you so much for choosing my little ole card as an Honorable Mention! I am truly honored! xo

Cindy C. said...

Fabulous projects, congrats to all winners!!

conil said...

These really are all winners. Gorgeousness all around. Congrats.

LauraJane:) said...

This was such a FUN challenge..Magpie LOVE...anything sparkly I'm drawn to:)
Thanks for the HM!

Shelly said...

WOW! Awesome cards!!! Congrats, to all! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners and HM's and thanks for the shout out!! Made my day!!! Thanks Virginia and Company!! :)

Gayatri said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourite, Virginia. You made my day! Congrats to all winners and HMs. Cannot wait for the next challenge :)

Camilla said...

Fabulous cards, and what a lovely surprise to find my shaker tag among your HMs. Thanks so much for the shout-out!

said...

congrats!

mayholicraft said...

Thanks so much Virginia for picking my card as one of your favorites! What a birthday surprise! :) Congrats to all the winners and each card looks fabulous! Can't wait to play along with next challenge. May

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to all the winners and HM's on your beautiful cards! Looking forward to next month's challenge :)

Shona Chambers said...

I don't know what to say...I'm absolutely shocked to be part of the Top 10. I can't believe I'm in a list with 9 designers who I admire so much, its like a dream! Thank you so, so very much Stephanie for choosing my shaker tag. You've made me so happy and I will be floating on cloud nine for the rest of the week. Congratulations to all the other winners and wonderful HM's. I enjoy this challenge so much and can't wait till the next one!