Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sneak Peek

Two. More. Days!
It's hard to believe that we are into the 10th challenge and the last one for 2014. This challenge blog is made for card makers like YOU and ME! Without your participation and support, it would not exist.

Here is a shout out to Simon Says Stamp for sponsoring our past challenges! 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
 I am happy to share that Simon Says Stamp will continue to do so in 2015 (Yay!)
Wait till you see our next challenge, I promise you that you will want to get inky!
See you on Dec. 1st!

4 comments:

ionabunny said...

:-) Hugz

conil said...

Well, that truly is an intriguing sneak. Thought watercolor at first but we've done that, right? Hmmmmm?

Karen Louder said...

love this idea tis :-)

Darlyne Wagner said...

So much to this video! Love the inchies art squares and how you used it, Jill, and the coloring is SO INSPIRING!! I could watch you color all day; you have made me feel like I could do it too, so I will! Great video!