Friday, November 21, 2014

A Wrap-Up!

Thank you so much for the amazing entries for All Things Metallic Challenge! I hope that you got inspired by looking through the beautiful cards. And please remember to give each other some blog love while you visit!

 Here are the features that I noticed while I visited your blogs. Let's have a little summary, shall we?

1. Embossing/stamping: let's stick to the basics... and it totally works!

2. A little touch of gold/silver goes a long way.

3. Gold and silver..., why not!? Look at these eye candy!

4. Watercolors go so beautifully with the metallic element!

5. Sequins, sequins...everywhere! Love these shaker cards!
6. Use that metal paper! It's cool, pretty and oh. so. easy and fun!

7. Gorgeous inking mix fabulously with the metallic elements.  

I hope that you love seeing these gorgeous entries in a few different categories. One thing I know for certain, I simply can't keep up with all the commenting any more. In order to keep the challenge going, I'm doing the best I can. If you didn't get a comment from me, do not fret. The panel of judges do look at each and every entry and do take our job of judging seriously.
 Please come back on the 25th for our Spotlight Feature!
Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

Linda Wilkinson said...

These are stunning I just love them all thanks for sharing ♥

Dawn Turley said...

Fabulous cards Virginia. Thanks for including my card in the spotlight.

Neha said...

Your challenge is the best on the block...love playing it. These are some fabulous cards. Thanks for including mine...!

Heather North said...

I don't know how you do it all, but I think you are pretty spectacular. The eye candy you've put together was worth staying up a few minutes later to look at. Thank you for your wonderful challenge. <3

Cathy said...

Hi Virginia, just love the challenge and the fabulous inspiration, thankyou, Cathy x

Kim M said...

Wow! What a bunch of fabulous entries!! Amazing the sheer variety of cards! Thanks for including one of my cards in your spotlight. You rock, Virginia! :-)

maria f. said...

You are pretty amazing putting this all together. Thanks mucho.

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely love your challenge, Virginia! Thanks so much for sharing my card here today!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards :)

ahappyscramper said...

Wow what a stunning wrap up Virginia - delighted to get a mention too :) Love all this phenomenal inspiration.

Susie said...

Fabulous cards. Love your challenges. Thank you for all of your dedication to this endeavor.

Susanne Vargas said...

Gorgeous and inspiring wrap up! Thank you so much for featuring both of my cards! I am so excited!
Don't know how you do it all but do know that you do an amazing job with this challenge!

Cindy C. said...

Fantastic wrap up Virginia!!! Thanks for including my card in it!

LauraJane:) said...

INCREDIBLE Card Candy this morning!
Now, I'm REALLy in the mood to make something today:)
Thanks for the mention of my card.

Helen Gullett said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Virginia and have my card on your spotlight list along with other amazing card makers! Totally gorgeous entries you got this challenge :)

conil said...

Honestly, I don't know how you do it, commenting on each entry...do you stay up til the wee hours each night. Just sayin' you're amazing. Gorgeous batch of entries this time, too.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Thanks for the spotlights :) I love your challenges!

Shelly said...

These are all gorgeous!!!

jintyoo7 said...

Great post, Virginia and what a gallery of beautiful cards (I love the categories)!

Marybeth said...

I love each and every card you spotlighted ! Such beautiful works of art!

donna mikasa said...

Wow! I didn't realize you had nearly 300 entries for this challenge! Looks like everyone likes a little glitz and bling. Dazzling, inspiring projects!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!! Thanks for showing my card.....made my week!!! :)

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

All the cards are beautiful! I don't know how you'll choose! Thanks so much for including one of mine in the spotlight! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are all wonderful, and don't sweat the not commenting... we all know how kind and thoughtful you are... but we also know you have a life and lots of other commitments, so thank you for making all of this possible!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS selection of cards, Virginia! Can't wait until tomorrow :)

I completely understand that it must be difficult to keep up with commenting, and I'm sure everyone else does too! We really appreciate ALL of the work it takes to organize these monthly challenges...Thank you so, very much!!!