Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Clean and Simple!

Hello, friends!
Have you checked out the amazing entries we have so far? We are reaching 300 entries as I write this post! It's going to take me a long while to comment on all the entries...I''m not sure if I can do them all at this point. I am going to try my best! I would love it if you comment on your fellow participants' entries! I bet you will find inspiration simply by checking out a few of them.
I am popping in with a CAS design of mine. This card has combined the 3 themes that we had covered before- stencil, pattern paper and diecut!
HB2U
Supplies: Uplifting Creative Dies, Cupcake Day by Penny Black,  Fresh Cut by Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp Confetti stencil, white Embossing Paste (Wendy Vecchi)

I am working on the next two months of challenges...it is VERY exciting!  If you would like to get all the updates, please make sure you like our page over facebook (see here). We are not taking a break in December! I hope that is alright with you :) 

Please come back for the wrap-up post on the 21st! Thanks for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.