Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spotlight Feature

The moment you have been waiting for is here! It's time to announce our Top 10 Favorites! We are amazed at the recycled items that you had incorporated into the tags and scraplings. From junk to art, that's what we crafters do! Thank you for your wonderful participation! 

Let's get on with the Top 10 Fav! 
 
 "Dr. John: I like the awesome colors and details."

 KIS 41, ABNH 45, VV 4, SSSW 4-6
No 2  #58 Cris G.
Boston

Virginia: "I admire the originality and the awesome executions behind these creations."
No. 4 # 22 Katy
No. 5  #66 Lin
 Virginia's View Tag
No. 6  #104 Jenny

 Stephanie:" I picked these tags/scraplings because the colors really stand out. They also use the recycled elements very creatively."
No 8  #37 Lysa
No. 10 #100 Ivy W.
 Here is your winning blog badge, please grab it and display in your blog! Congrats!

 From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. org picked one lucky winner for this challenge.
 Drum roll, please....the $25 Gift voucher goes to...
#5 Lin

Congratulations, Lin! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, May 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked!  
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

 Last, but not least, here are the Honorable Mentions. These are super fabulous work! 
#11 Shelly K.
#16 Cindy 
#17 Jeanette M.
#25 Karin
#85 Deepti S.  
 #91 Ingrid 
#96 Gunilla/Nilla
#101 Sally 

Thank you so much for playing this month's challenge. I know you are going to be REALLY excited about July's challenge! The amazing guest designers will definitely knock your socks off.
I will have a sneak peek for you on June 29th. So you can start "planning" :)  

18 comments:

Barb said...

Yippee! Congrats to Lin! And congrats to all those featured for their beautiful work!

Katy Leitch said...

Delighted to be top ten! Congrats to all - some stunning creations here.

maria f. said...

Congrats to all mentioned - there were some real stunners in the gallery. What a great idea for a theme, Virginia!

Cris G said...

Thank you for choosing my tag among so many amazing entries, I'm flattered. Congratulations to all the other featured participants and HM's.

Lin said...

This was such a fun challenge, Virginia, thanks so much for choosing my tag as one of your favorites! Congrats to all!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to all featured! It was an intriguing challenge Virginia! And thanks for picking my tag as one of the HMs.

Deepti Stephens said...

OMG! Thank you so much for the honour.. :)

LauraJane:) said...

Knock out Tags and Scraplings! Congratulations ladies! Thanks for the challenge Virginia:)

Shelly said...

Ooooh, I am LOVIN' all the picks!!! Congrats, to all! And thank you so much for the Honorable Mention! :)

Anita in France said...

Wow, thank you so much to Dr John for spotlighting my scrapling ... I'm honoured and delighted! Congratulations to all the spotlighted picks and to the HMs ... what an amazing gallery! Such a great challenge, Virginia ... thanks so much! Anita :)

shirley-bee said...

Thanks, Virginia! I'm honoured to be among the Top 10 - fabulous challenge :)

Sarah Gray said...

Yummy tags and scraplings - congrats to all, your designs are fabulous :). Love the creative recycling too!

Martha said...

So many lovely entries. Congrats to all!

Awww...thanks, Stephanie, for the spotlight!

Virginia, thanks for a FUN challenge!

Ingrid said...

Wow I'm honored! I so loved everyone's work. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration Virginia.
:)

Jackie said...

So many fun and beautiful tags and scrapings!!! Love them!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful picks! I think they were ALL winners!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to all on being featured, and to Lin on her win!!!

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of your faves, Stephanie! I am so delighted that you like my card so much ~ Can't wait for the next challenge :-)

Helen F. said...


Congrats to the winners! ALL beautiful picks ~ These tag entries are all so awesome!