Monday, June 16, 2014

More Tags....(and an Interview)!

Hello! Have you made some tags/scraplings lately?
I am popping in to share three scraplings I made for my guest design over Chaitali Narla's Cuts, Crops and Creativity .

The sweet and talented Chaitali is the host of Iron Craft and starting in Season 2, she is doing interviews with a guest. And guess what? I am the latest guest designer on Iron Craft. You can see our interview here.  (be warned: Virginia has a strong accent and was not very photogenic!!)
I wish I could have a do-over....but I guess that's just the way I am! LOL
Here are my scraplings that I made along with Chaitali.
Love Jar
My recycled element are the coffee sleeves at the bottom of the scraplings. I have combined a few trends on my scraplings--stenciled embossing paste and chalkboard effect. I used these as the centerpiece for my daughter Stephanie's birthday party.

There are less than two days left for our June challenge. You can easily make a tag/scrapling. It's not too late yet. I know that using a recycle/household item is a challenge, but you must know that this process will help you become a better/clever card designer! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the super fun challenge. I am a follower of your blog through Bloglovin.

Barb said...

I thought you were VERY photogenic and understood every word you said - loved the interview and your tags are fantastic, my friend! ♥

Shelly said...

Love your scraplings! Love your accent...so sweet! ;) And you're quite photogenic, my friend!

Donna Nuce said...

YOu were fine in the interview. Your accent is not easy to understand and very cute! Also you looked "Marvelous!"

My Paper Epiphany said...

Great to 'meet' you in Chantali's video - very enjoyable!