Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stamp Feature -- Waffle Flower!

Hello, dear friends! We have a very special segment for today's post. It gives me great pleasure to highlight a new stamp company today. The reason this stamp company came to my attention is because they have a perfect set for our monthly theme-sewing/stitching.
 Also, this company was founded by a talented blog friend of mine-Nina Yang!
http://waffleflower.com/
Let's welcome Nina Yang from Waffle Flower Papercrafts

Nina: Waffle Flower Crafts specializes in stamps and dies. We're dedicated to provide Fun, Inspiring, Versatile and Easy to Use products to our craft community.

 Nina created with one of her lovely stamp sets Bowtiful

The stitching of the bow and use of gingham pattern paper really add to the homespun feel!
Nina was SEW kind to send me a Notions Stamp set to create today's projects.
Notions Stamp Set Preview
 I must tell you that the quality and stamp design are simply superb! I had SEW much fun that I made two cards from this stamp set. I played up the word SEW and did some embroidery stitching
love you sew much 
It was WELL WORTH the effort!
My 2nd card is more of a CAS approach, I couldn't help adding some hand-stitching details for the wow factor!
 to mom

Nina: Thanks Virginia for featuring us today! Please visit our Store to read more about our FIVE code and Meet Our Team! We also offer tutorials and ideas in our blog.

 Hope you can find something new or inspiring here!

If you like a stamp feature that goes with the challenge theme, please let me know. I would love to do more of this type of segment in the future (with your encouragement, of course)!
BIG thanks to Nina for sharing her FABULOUS stamps and talent.
You can visit Waffle Flower here.
edited: The SRM Prize pack winner is Carol. Congrats and enjoy the SRM goodies!

9 comments:

Rahmat Gouse said...

Oh yes, those stamps are perfect for this ongoing challenge!

maria f. said...

Your color choice was perfect for "feel good" cards. Love the row of spools.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the stitching!

NinaB said...

I'm so glad I found your new challenge blog, Virginia. I've been enjoying challenges more lately. I'll make sure to bookmark it!

Kelly Griglione said...

Virginia! What great cards you've made with Nina's stamps! The stitching on both is excellent! And I must say, after scrolling though just the last week or so on your challenge blog, that you have really created something special and unique here. I can't imagine all the time and effort you (and your family!!!) put into it, but thank you so much for organizing it all. You've got product spotlights, guest designers, prizes, your own samples, it's really amazing how your idea has blossomed in the few months that you've implemented it. YAY you!!

keren said...

These projects are beautiful. That first one is so bold and pops out at you. Love what you've done with Nina's sets!

Ginny said...

Oooooh, love your gorgeous cards!! Beautiful colors, and the embroidery on the word 'sew' is perfect!! Great showcase of this beautiful stamp set. I'm pretty sure I 'need' it. :-)

Shelly said...

Oh, my! These are sooo cute! Love the stitching!

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Virginia ~ I'm so sorry for the late post...there seems to be an issue with my notifications.

I LOVE both of your cards! Talk about the 'perfect' stamp set for stitching, too! Your sentiment on the first card is so elegant, and I love your CAS design on the 2nd one...both are just beautiful!