Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Videos on Water-Coloring

 Dear friends! Welcome to our 2nd post here! I want to make this blog more than just a challenge blog, so today I am popping in to share a few video about water-coloring!  With the help of some good simple tips and easy-to-watch videos, we can make our stamp designs even more artistic and expressive! You may have seen these fabulous videos already, but I am grouping them here to share as a source of inspiration. That way, no one is missing out on the fun!

Here is a water-color video from Darlene Devries. Her instructive videos are really fun to watch. Do check out her many awesome videos on You Tube if you haven't already.



And here is an excellent one from the amazing Jennifer McGuire about water-coloring!
You can check out the rest of water-coloring from Jennifer here.

Our challenge participant #41 Shery's did an awesome video! It had been featured over our Facebook page the other day (in case you miss it)! Shery created a masterpiece! I know you will be totally inspired! She surely makes water-coloring look easy!

Please stop by Shery's blog and give her some blog love!

And if that is still not enough videos, here is another wonderful tutorial from our player # 67 Catherine Pooler. I love Catherine's instructions and the creative way of using her ink pads!

 I hope this post helps you to create something fun with water-coloring! If you have your favorite videos about water-coloring, I would love that you share the links in the comment section, so we can all check them out!

Thanks for making this blog a happy crafty place!

We are going to have our first guest designer making her debut here on the 8th!

Hope you will stop by and check it out! Have yourself a lovely day!


8 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome video shares, V! Thank you - so inspiring and a couple of designers that I have not seen before - love that! ♥

Susan Raihala said...

How fun, Virginia! Congratulations on the new challenge blog!

Lyndal said...

LOVE everyone's inspiring creations!!!

Shelly said...

WOW...Love all the videos! I suddenly feel the need to try some of those Inktense pencils! lol ;) Thanks for sharing!

onelayercards said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Virginia! I enjoyed watching the 3 other videos -- they are great!

~Shery

PS: I've got another video on watercoloring tulips that'll be on YouTube this Friday :o)

aileen (mum) said...

I cant believe how well this challenge is going V, you certainly hit the nail on the head with water colouring. So many beautiful cards to choose from. So much talent.

Becky said...

Wow! A lot of inspiration and beauty from everyone! I will have to make time to watch the videos and play! ...sorry honey, I can't cook tonight... heh.

Catherine Pooler said...

Thank you SO much for sharing my video, Virginia! I appreciate that!